Whether you’re at Cross Nationals in Vegas, still have a race this season, or are planning logistics for your 2015 season, we at 303 want to make sure you are aware of the superb bike transport services offered by hometown hero Wesley Smith of Pro Bike Express.
In addition to start-to-finish personal attention, including pre-riding each course to advise you on gearing and conditions, here are the reasons you should consider this Colorado-based company for bike transport to your next race:
From the Pro Bike Express web site:
Why should I use Pro Bike Express instead of that “bulk” bike transport company?
- Less down time from your bike, as we will only transport and support Rocky Mountain cyclists and as many bikes as we have racks for, keeping quality vs. quantity.
- The same person that picks up your bike and gear is the same when you get to your event.
- Save money on your car rental size, we store your bike pre and post-race event.
- You can call us directly and we respond.
- We don’t herd cattle, limiting the service to those that do not want their bike left in the pouring rain like bulk carriers do. Your bicycle will remain secure and dry in our trailer until such time as you claim it. Your bike is transported in our custom bicycle trailers.
PBE is still transporting this year, to Tahoe, Austin & Tempe. For 2015, the schedule is currently being populated. Email Wesley to make a reservation for future events – he will respond and take care of you pronto.