The voice of IRONMAN, Mike Reilly joined 303Radio and shared many stories about why he loves IRONMAN so much. Learn about his respect for the brand, and the athletes. Learn his thoughts on the Colorado culture, living in the moment, and what he his thinking when he sees athletes finishing. Understand his genuine spirit and why you “feel” him when he says, “You are an Ironman” – he really means it! He says there are two keys to success: 1) When “ego is not involved with what they are doing,” and, 2) “How the greatest thing we as people can do is make someone happy.” So much wisdom from Mike on life!
- Hey Triathletes! Special Opportunity for You to Do State Time Trial July 18th.
- University of Denver adds Women’s Triathlon to Varsity Sports
- “We Latched Onto the Draft of a Motorbike Going Somewhere in the Neighborhood of 55mph….” USAT Race across Colorado
- Sprint Tri in Eagle to Help Locals July 11. Make it Part of Weekend in the Mountains.
- Ft. Collins to Host First Triathlon in Front Range, July 18th