Bryan Williams – Having completed his first marathon 7 years ago, At 42 years old, Bryan Williams set out to complete the 490 mile Colorado Trail Run. Bryan took inspiration from Scott Jaime and worked with coach Cindy Stonesmith to prepare for this epic adventure that would take him over 13,000 foot passes and often getting only a couple hours of sleep each night. Bryan has the Fastest Known Time (FKT) of 8 days and 30 minutes.
- USA TRIATHLON FOUNDATION NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 AMBASSADOR TEAM
- Let Your Next Race “Call You” and Don’t Be Afraid to Answer, Thank You Alamosa
- Behind the Scenes, Beyond the Podium with Racing Underground
- Still a Couple of Triathlons in Colorado in October
- St. George, Iconic Race and a Look Into the Future; Coloradans do Well!