The “Heart of Ironman,” Bob Babbitt talks about Ironman racing from its inception – day one when he ate hamburgers and fries and prepared for it to be a 2 day event–he didn’t know it was supposed to be a one day event. He paid $25 to race on his bike with a raccoon skin seat cover and Hawaiian sweet bread stuffed in his pocket. He shared some great stories in a way only Bob can do. Have a listen and see how this history fueled his passion that later paved the way to his greatest passion, that of heading the Challenged Athlete Foundation. You will feel inspired listening to this. He has lived it, and loved it, and given his heart to this sport.
- She Did It! Coloradan Sarah Thomas Swims English Channel 4 times non-stop
- Arizona State, Colorado Mesa Win at Women’s Collegiate Triathlon West Regional Qualifier
- Harvest Moon Celebrates 20 Years Yesterday!
- Sarah Thomas Closes in on Record 4-Time Swim Across English Channel 2 Years After Cancer Diagnosis
- Busy Tri Weekend! From Worlds to Wisconsin to Grand Junction and Avon, Standifer 2nd at Worlds!