The voice of IRONMAN, Mike Reilly joined 303Radio and shared many stories about why he loves IRONMAN so much. Learn about his respect for the brand, and the athletes. Learn his thoughts on the Colorado culture, living in the moment, and what he his thinking when he sees athletes finishing. Understand his genuine spirit and why you “feel” him when he says, “You are an Ironman” – he really means it! He says there are two keys to success: 1) When “ego is not involved with what they are doing,” and, 2) “How the greatest thing we as people can do is make someone happy.” So much wisdom from Mike on life!
- Mark Allen Shares Thoughts on Training, Keeping Motivated and His Love of Surfing
- Help Support Team USA Athletes via the Giving Games
- Ironman World Championships Cancelled, Hope to Hold in Fall 2021
- Ft. Collins Epic Warrior Triathlon, First Front Range Triathlon Went Well
- DU Triathlon Team Coach Barbara Perkins Shares Behind the Scenes to New Program