The “Heart of Ironman,” Bob Babbitt talks about Ironman racing from its inception – day one when he ate hamburgers and fries and prepared for it to be a 2 day event–he didn’t know it was supposed to be a one day event. He paid $25 to race on his bike with a raccoon skin seat cover and Hawaiian sweet bread stuffed in his pocket. He shared some great stories in a way only Bob can do. Have a listen and see how this history fueled his passion that later paved the way to his greatest passion, that of heading the Challenged Athlete Foundation. You will feel inspired listening to this. He has lived it, and loved it, and given his heart to this sport.
- Ironman World Championships Cancelled, Hope to Hold in Fall 2021
- Ft. Collins Epic Warrior Triathlon, First Front Range Triathlon Went Well
- DU Triathlon Team Coach Barbara Perkins Shares Behind the Scenes to New Program
- Karen Smyers Shares Her Amazing, Hall of Fame Triathlon Career and Her New Endeavors– 303Endurance Podcast
- Hey Triathletes! Special Opportunity for You to Do State Time Trial July 18th.