The voice of IRONMAN, Mike Reilly joined 303Radio and shared many stories about why he loves IRONMAN so much. Learn about his respect for the brand, and the athletes. Learn his thoughts on the Colorado culture, living in the moment, and what he his thinking when he sees athletes finishing. Understand his genuine spirit and why you “feel” him when he says, “You are an Ironman” – he really means it! He says there are two keys to success: 1) When “ego is not involved with what they are doing,” and, 2) “How the greatest thing we as people can do is make someone happy.” So much wisdom from Mike on life!
- Behind the Scenes, Beyond the Podium with Racing Underground
- Still a Couple of Triathlons in Colorado in October
- St. George, Iconic Race and a Look Into the Future; Coloradans do Well!
- Adams State Professor Shares Why She Loves the Southwest Triathlon Series
- Preview of the Showdown in St. George at IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships