Centennial, Colorado Springs, Westminster
The indoor triathlon is based on time rather than distance — meaning you receive points for going further in a specific period of time, not going faster over a fixed distance. The total event lasts for 75 minutes, consisting of:
- Swim: 10 minutes in the pool
- Transition 1: 10-minutes (move from the pool to cycle studio)
- Bike: 30 minutes on an indoor bike
- Transition 2: 5-minutes (move from the cycle studio to treadmills)
- Run: 20 minutes on a treadmill
New in 2019: Indoor Triathlon Relay Division!
Not quite ready to do it all? Grab your friends and form an Indoor Tri Relay Team! What better way to get involved, have a great workout while cheering on your teammates to victory! The cumulative distance covered by your swimmer (10 min. swim), cyclist (30 min. bike) and runner (20 min run) will rank your team in the new Relay Division. Creative team names are highly encouraged!
Event details and registration here