Braver, Bolder, Stronger 2019, presented by REINAS
8:00am- Kick-off run at the Boulder Reservoir (optional)
10:00am-2:00pm- Brunch and workshop
We don’t believe in “New year, new you”. We do believe that the new year is a good time to review the path you are on; to consciously decide what practices you will continue and which you will shed, and what you can start doing to set you up for success in 2019.
Rachel Joyce, Professional Triathlete and Dana Platin, Leadership Development Strategist, have partnered to deliver Braver, Bolder, Stronger 2019: a transformative workshop on the power of goal-setting.
Join us as we ‘Brunch and Learn’ in the stunning St Julien Hotel and Spa. After an optional run, you will enjoy a bellini brunch whilst you participate in sessions that teach you how to conduct your own end of year reflection, and play to your strengths for 2019. You will walk away from this reflection and goal-setting workshop with your strategy for the year ahead.
What you will take away:
– Expert instruction and skills building on the art and skill of reflection and goal-setting.
– 2019 concrete plan for personal, professional, athletic goals.
– 2019 indicators of success.
– Strategies to build more harmony and balance into 2019.
– Strategies for self-accountabilty in order to make our goals stick.
– Surround yourself with other BBS women!
Stay longer and take advantage of St Julien’s spa treatments.
Cost $149.00 **Holiday special $125.00 until November 30, 2018**
25 slots available, sign up today!
Event details and registration here