IRONMAN has announced a Team Colorado program for IRONMAN Boulder this year. If you are already registered for the June race this year or you and a friend are still trying to decide, check out what this program can offer.
Join Team Colorado—an exclusive program for athletes who live in the state of Colorado and are registered for IRONMAN Boulder 2017. Athletes who live and train in Colorado know that it’s an endurance sports mecca filled with amenities that go hand-in-hand with training and reaching your endurance goals. From farm-to-table dining, to the challenging altitude conditions, and the friendly people in each community, triathlon training in Colorado is truly a treat. Team Colorado is intended to a build community among triathletes in the state and brings all the best aspects of training in the Centennial state together in one easy place. Plus, the program offers several added benefits specific to your IRONMAN Boulder preparation.
- Local meet-ups with pros to train (schedule coming soon)
- Swag bag of Team Colorado training gear (available for pick-up at training events)
- Strava group to track training progress
- Featured shout out in Athlete Guide
- Team Colorado discounts with IRONMANStore.com
- Exclusive Team Colorado emails with meet-up and additional benefits information
- Joining the Team Colorado Strava Group
Check out these great video clips from the 2016 race!
Race Registration here
Stay tuned, 303Triathlon will keep you up to date on all you need to know with the IRONMAN Boulder Resource page