Mountain Swim Series hit the scene at the beginning of the 2015 season. Their purpose, to provide quality distance OWS events for anyone who is interested in OWS. The season was a great success.
This season brings more excitement and fun to the schedule in addition to more races.
This seasons events include:
– June 4 – Boyd Lake Spring Splash (Loveland), 7:30am
– June 25 – Solstice Swim (Longmont), 6pm
– July 16 – Carter Lake Crossing (Berthoud), 7am
– August 27 – Boulder Reservoir Last Chance, 7am
This year’s new events are the Boyd Lake Spring Splash and the Boulder Reservoir Last Chance. The Last Chance swim in Boulder is the same open water swim Without Limits has put on in years past but this year, the Mountain Swim Series will manage it.
Register for 3 or more races and you will get a discount on all of your events. Hurry, this offer is only good through May.
There will be wetsuit and non wetsuit categories. Overall and AG prizes will be awarded to the top three to cross the finish line, regardless of whether they don a wetsuit or not. Each event will also have great giveaways including wetsuits from TYR, other TYR products like goggles and bags, Zeal Optics sunglasses, Endurance Shield sunscreen, TriSwim hair shampoo and conditioner, and more.
– Athletes in Tandem will be participating in our swims. Anyone interested pulling a raft for AiT should contact them.
– Brutus of Better Paws for Brutus will be pulled in a raft at Boyd Lake.