The voice of IRONMAN, Mike Reilly joined 303Radio and shared many stories about why he loves IRONMAN so much. Learn about his respect for the brand, and the athletes. Learn his thoughts on the Colorado culture, living in the moment, and what he his thinking when he sees athletes finishing. Understand his genuine spirit and why you “feel” him when he says, “You are an Ironman” – he really means it! He says there are two keys to success: 1) When “ego is not involved with what they are doing,” and, 2) “How the greatest thing we as people can do is make someone happy.” So much wisdom from Mike on life!
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Doping: Pozzetta Suspended – Always Check “High Risk” List
- Weekend Preview: Happy Weekend
- Broomfield to host Trail Marathon in November
- Telegraph story details Tim Don’s arduous journey back from broken neck; training for Boston Marathon
- Tri Coach Tuesday: Announcing the 303Triathlon Beginner Tri Project