The 2018 USA Triathlon High School National Championships will be hosted in conjunction with the USA Triathlon Collegiate Club National Championships on April 27, 2018 at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Event details and registration here
The 2017 USA Triathlon High School National Championships will be hosted in conjunction with the USA Triathlon Collegiate Club National Championships on April 21, 2017 at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Distance: Non-draft Sprint Triathlon: 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
Racing Age: Age as of 12/31/2017
Registration Fee: $50
Capacity: Registration will be capped at 300 athletes.
- USA Triathlon Annual Membership
- Proof of High School program enrollment
- Options for Proof of Attendance (choose one):
- School ID, report card, other form of identification verified by high school.
- Eligibility Form
- Encouraged, but not required: Results of at least one USA Triathlon Sanctioned race of sprint distance or longer within the past 12 months from the date of the USA Triathlon High School National Championships. Please submit these race results to firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to the High School National Championships.
Important Registration Information
- There is no transfer or deferment of entries from one year to the next
- There are no refunds
- Athletes MUST be annual USA Triathlon members to race
To be eligible for awards you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be a U.S. national – someone who has resided in the U.S. for three years.