Hey Ladies! The PERFECT First Tri For You Or Someone You Know!
Have you always thought how fun/awesome/challenging/life-changing it would be to complete a triathlon, but you thought you could NEVER do something like that? Well think again! Without Limits, the top multisport racing company in Colorado, has something just for you!
The Outdoor Divas sprint distance triathlon has been awarded the best women’s event in Colorado by Competitor Magazine and is a safe place for women on all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities, and backgrounds to come together and experience what it is like to become a triathlete.
A few things make this race ideal for beginners…
1. It’s a women only event so you can feel supported and safe.
2. It’s capped at 600 women so the numbers aren’t overwhelming in the swim and transition areas.
3. It’s a sprint distance which is 750 meter swim, 12.9 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run/walk.
4. Each swim wave only has 50 swimmers so there is plenty of space to avoid getting touched and swam over by other swimmers.
5. There is a swim wave designated for first-timers only with more safety and support, and fewer fast, intimidating swimmers.
6. The water is warm enough in July you don’t need to wear a wetsuit.
7. You can use ANY type of bike to ride. You don’t need any fancy gear.
8. You can walk the entire run.
9. If you are a mom of little ones, there will be a kid sitting area during the race so you can focus on yourself and your race.
10. There is no time cut offs so every single person can finish!!
This race is held at the Union Reservoir in Longmont which is fairly flat with smooth roads, and amazing views.
When my mom turned 50, I gave her a race entry into an all women triathlon. She was so scared but I promised her she would cross the finish line with my help. She had never been an athlete, was overweight, and had arthritis in her knees and hips. The race she did was similar to the Outdoor Divas Sprint Triathlon and with the positive environment, the support from the volunteers, families, and other women racing, and the sense of accomplishment she felt when she crossed the finish line, she went on to race 3 more all-women triathlons. She considers these some of her top accomplishments in her life!
I want that for each and every one of you! Please share this with any woman you know who may want to challenge herself, accomplish something incredible, try something new, have an excuse to get into shape, looking for a new hobby, or just want to have a fun experience surrounded by other positive healthy women.
Check out all the race info today and make sure you register ASAP! Due to the low cap, this race has sold out the past 9 years. Last year reached capacity on June 20th so please take advantage of the early registration!