Have an event to List?
Whether a race, special group ride, training opportunity, or cycling-related community event, the 303 calendar showcases it all. To have an event posted here please follow this link: Event Policy Submission & Guidelines.
- This event has passed.
USAT Olympic National AG Championships
August 12, 2017
Saturday Aug. 12, 2017
Welcome to Omaha!
USA Triathlon is thrilled to host Age Group Nationals in Omaha for the second consecutive year. The event saw over 3300 finishers in 2016 at Levi Carter Park. Todd Buckingham and Alissa Doehla captured Olympic-Distance titles in 2016 while Kirsten Sass and Christopher Douglas captured Sprint titles. Visit the 2016 Olympic-Distance and Sprint recaps to relive the action.
Athletes attending Age Group Nationals can expect to find the following enhancements when they race in Omaha:
- Two-lap Olympic-distance run course (course will be entirely contained within Levi Carter park)
- Addition of a portable restroom on the run course
- Increased shade areas within the venue
- Revamped shuttle system from hotels and off-site parking lots
- Improved traffic and parking flow on race morning
- Improved spectator viewing and video area between the expo and transition
- Increased food truck presence and offerings
- Modified swim exit ramp for easier exit from the water
- Earlier race start on Saturday and Sunday (7 a.m. CT)
Olympic-Distance Event Qualification Emails
To register, you must use the unique link provided to you once you have received the “You’ve Qualified” email. Your unique link will be sent in a separate email from Active.com within one to two business days of receiving the “You’ve Qualified” email. If you believe you have qualified, but did not receive the email, please first read the qualification details. Please note: race directors have 15 days to submit results after their event occurs. If you have qualified, you will not receive the qualification email until a few days after they submit results. Please wait to inquire about your qualification status until at least 15 days after your triathlon occurs.
Please note: qualification emails are currently being sent. However, it may take several days for all emails to be sent due to the high number of qualified athletes.
Complete details here